One of the top reasons most people struggle to live a healthier lifestyle is lack of time. Can you identify?
Not enough time to read every healthy living book recommended by a well-intending friend? Not enough time to research health topics that affect you and your family? Not enough time to learn how to prepare nutritious foods you can feel really confident feeding your family?
We’re right there with you. Busy, busy, busy. Every little bit of learning helps, but the challenge is finding a way to squeeze it in!
You’re not off the hook though, because we have a solution – The Healthy Life Summit.
Loads of great health-related topics – presented by awesome speakers – you can listen to while you’re busy going about your daily routine.
The Healthy Life Summit 2013
The Healthy Life Summit is an online virtual conference. And it’s FREE! (Yes, it will save you time AND money.)
The 7-day conference airs from March 24th-30th, 2013. You’ll be able to hear 35 interviews featuring doctors, authors, health experts, farmers, bloggers, and activists.
The list of presentations is exciting, here are just a few to whet your appetite:
- Joel Salatin, of Food, Inc. and author of Folks, This Ain’t Normal, on problems with industrial farming and how we’re missing out on the joys of living close to the land
- Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, on caring for babies and children
- Diane Sanfilippo, author of NY Times best-seller, Practical Paleo, on the 21-day sugar detox
- Liz Wolfe, blogger at Cave Girl Eats, on what to eat for beautiful skin and hair
- Chris Kresser, L.AC, on the dark side of artificial light and how to get a better night’s sleep
- Kristin Canty, director of Farmageddon, on the attack on American farms and what we can do about it
- Dr. Kaayla Daniel, author of The Whole Soy Story, on the dangers of modern soy foods
- Mary Cordaro, blogger at MaryCordaro.com, on getting toxins & hazardous contaminants out of your home
Another bonus: we’re presenting too and you can hear us on day 3 of the summit!
How does an online virtual conference work?
First you need to sign up – I just did, it takes less than 10 seconds – this ensures you will get email updates explaining all the logistics in case you’re not familiar with the virtual conference format. You’ll know who is speaking each day, and exactly how to access the interviews, so you won’t miss a thing.
Each day of the summit, beginning on March 24th, five presentations will be posted on The Healthy Life Summit website. You’ll be able to stream these presentations for 24 hours (from midnight to midnight Pacific time) for FREE. Once the free 24-hour viewing period is over, presentations from that day will be taken down from the site and replaced by five new interviews. Once an interview is removed from the Healthy Life Summit website, it will only be available for purchase.
Get the summit for FREE
Click here to register now so you don’t miss any of these great interviews!
The Healthy Life Summit Package
If you aren’t available to listen to the free podcasts the week of March 24-30, or you just want to save them for future listening, you can order the Summit Download Package.
The Summit Download Package includes all 35 audio interviews from the conference AND all 35 interviews with video slideshows you can watch. This means you can listen on a device while you’re working out, cooking dinner, or driving around town. OR you can choose to watch the video slideshows on your computer, iPad, smart phone, or even your TV. Having these downloads will allow you to go back and listen to them/watch them anytime!
You can click here to pre-order this Summit Download Package for only $49 right now — that’s 75% off the $199 launch price!
Don’t wait to order because the price begins increasing on March 24th.
We’re so excited to share this opportunity with you and to be a part of a virtual conference for the first time. There is going to be so much valuable information shared, so be prepared to learn.
Let’s change the world!
Disclosure: cmp.ly/4 and cmp.ly/5