Lotion Bar Recipe: Summer Scent
- In a double boiler, melt mango butter, sweet almond oil, and beeswax.
- Once melted, remove from heat and stir.
- Slowly stir in essential oils, mixing well.
- Pour into small molds. (I used silicone flower molds.)
- Allow to cool and harden (1-2 hours or pop yours in the freezer for a few minutes).
- Remove from molds.
- Wash and pat skin dry.
- Gently massage area with lotion bar.
- As body heat warms the bar, it will melt and coat the skin.
- Massage in excess lotion.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or tanning beds for a few hours since these contain citrus oils. (See "IMPORTANT" note above for more information.)
This lotion bar recipe smells like summer but can be adjusted for your favorite scents any time of year.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/lotion-bar-recipe/