Aphrodisiac Herbs Love Bites
- 2 tablespoons herb powder of your choice (find organic powdered herbs here)
- another 2 tablespoons herb powder of your choice
- and another 2 tablespoons herb powder of your choice
- ¾ cup nut butter
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup dried fruit, chocolate chips, or nuts
- Cocoa for dusting
- Melted chocolate for dipping (optional)
- Using a strong wooden spoon, combine the tahini, nut butter, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add the powdered aphrodisiac herbs of your choice. I like Shatavari, rose petals, and ashwagandha.
- Stir in dried fruit, chocolate chips, or nuts until you have a very stiff dough.
- Make walnut-sized balls by rolling them between your hands.
- Dust the balls in cocoa, or alternatively, stab them one by one with a toothpick and dip into melted chocolate.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 3 weeks.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/aphrodisiac-herbs/