Vanilla Mint Lotion Bars
This recipe is simple, easy, and absolutely lovely! Your friends and family will be delighted to unwrap them this holiday season!
(Makes 3 bars, each slightly under 2 oz.)
- Measure beeswax into a glass Pyrex measuring cup.
- Place the measuring cup in a small saucepan filled with water on medium heat.
- Melt the beeswax, then add in coconut oil and sunflower seed oil.
- Once liquefied, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add in biodegradable glitter and stir well.
- Drop in essential oils.
- Continue stirring until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Allow to cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Unmold and enjoy!
Store these vanilla mint lotion bars in a cool, dry place.
To use, simply rub directly on dry skin. Your body heat will melt the bars on contact.
I like to put mine in glass jars for gifting, though you can certainly gift them in any container you like.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/vanilla-mint-lotion-bar-recipe/