Pain Salve for Sore Muscle Treatment
Yield 2 ounces
- Add a few inches of water to a small saucepan. Place a glass pyrex measuring cup in the saucepan and heat on low.
- Measure in beeswax and allow to melt.
- Add in avocado oil and shea butter. Stir on low heat until melted.
- Let cool for several minutes.
- Drop in essential oils and stir well.
- Pour into one clean 2-ounce tin or two 1-ounce tins.
- Allow to cool slightly. Cap and cool fully.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- To use your sore muscle treatment pain salve, scoop out a small amount and gently massage into aching, painful areas.
This sore muscle treatment pain salve is not safe to use on children. If you'd like to make a child-safe version of this recipe, you can either omit the laurel leaf essential oil or swap it out with lavender essential oil.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/sore-muscle-treatment-pain-salve/