Homemade Deodorant Spray Recipe
To make your own natural homemade deodorant spray, follow these simple steps.
- purchase a bottle of grain ethyl alcohol, a.k.a. high proof liquor like Everclear, or vodka, gin, etc. (Do not use isopropyl [rubbing] alcohol because it can be toxic when used for long periods of time)
- get a small refillable spray bottle (we use the 3oz variety commonly found in the personal product travel section) - approximately $1.00/bottle (buy glass spray bottles here)
- pour the alcohol into the spray bottle
- add essential oil (10 drops per 1 oz. of alcohol)
- spray on clean armpits for protection against body odor caused by bacteria
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/natural-homemade-deodorant/