Natural Air Freshener Simmer Pot
- ¼ cup dried eucalyptus leaf (find it here)
- ½ cup fresh ginger peels
- 2 lemon rinds
- large stock pot
- Add ingredients to a large stock pot or cast iron cook pot. Fill pot with water.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer as long as desired, adding water when you see it getting low. (Depending on your pot this could be every 30-60 minutes.)
- When finished, turn off heat and allow to cool.
- Strain out ingredients and compost or discard.
That's it! A super easy recipe for an all day amazing aroma. I think I might substitute lime peels next time for a different variation. That is the beauty of simmer pots, so many different combinations! Plus, you can play around with the ingredients you have in your kitchen to see what ingredients work best together.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/natural-air-freshener-simmer-pot/