DIY Herbal Mint Melt and Pour Soap
- Add soap to a glass Pyrex measuring cup, and place in a small saucepan of water on low heat.
- Allow soap to melt gently, stirring only as needed. Try to avoid stirring too much as it can cause bubbles.
- Once the soap is melted, remove from heat and allow to cool for a minute or two.
- Crush dried mint and add to soap, stirring gently.
- Add in essential oils and stir to combine.
- Pour into molds. I used 2-ounce silicone tree molds.
- Cool fully and store in a cool, dry place for 12-24 hours.
- Un-mold and allow to dry an additional 24 hours.
- Use or store in a cool, dry place.
Once these soaps are fully dry, they can be packaged in tissue paper, tins, or glass jars for storage.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/melt-and-pour-soap-mint/