DIY Leave In Conditioner Recipe
Yield 4 ounces
This easy DIY leave in conditioner spray can also be used as a detangler for hair. Simply spray on dry or wet hair and comb through. Simple as that!
- 2 ounces aloe vera gel
- 1 ounce helichrysum hydrosol (find it here, or here if out of stock)
- 1 ounce Roman chamomile hydrosol (find it here)
- 4 ounce spray bottle (like these)
- digital kitchen scale (like this)
- Place 4-ounce spray bottle on digital kitchen scale.
- Carefully measure in aloe vera gel, helichrysum hydrosol, and Roman chamomile hydrosol.
- Cap and shake well to combine.
- Finally, store in the refrigerator and use within two weeks.
- After washing hair, spray leave in conditioner on wet hair.
- Comb through and leave in.
If this recipe is too large for you, you can always reduce it by half.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/diy-leave-in-conditioner/