Pink Himalayan Salt Bath Melts Recipe
Yield 20 small bath melts
(Makes about 20 small bath melts, depending on the size of your mold)
- Begin by finely grating rose petals in a spice grinder or food processor. (Or save a step and find rose petal powder here.)
- In a small bowl, combine Pink Himalayan salt and rose petals.
- Stir to combine.
- Melt coconut oil and drizzle in slowly while stirring.
- Allow the rose petals and salt to become completely covered in the coconut oil, and stop pouring. I used between ¼ and ½ cup of melted coconut oil.
- Scoop mixture into molds. I used small heart molds.
- Place the molds into the freezer.
- Once solid, unmold and store in a cool, dry place.
- Place one or two Himalayan Salt bath melts in a warm bath.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes.
- When finished, use a towel to pat skin dry, allowing some coconut oil to remain.
- Drain tub while water is still warm.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/diy-bath-melts-recipe/