Avocado Face Mask | All Natural
- Puree all the ingredients of the avocado face mask in a blender. (I love to use my magic bullet. It works perfectly for small stuff like this.)
- Place a warm washcloth over your face for 20 – 30 seconds. This will help open your pores so your skin can “eat up” all the nutritious goodness of the mask.
- Apply a thin layer of the avocado mask evenly over your face. Leave it there for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Gently wipe off with a moist cloth.
- Bask in the glory of your newly refreshed face!
As you wait the ten minutes to let your skin soak everything up, be careful of where you leave the remaining batch of the avocado mask. You may come back to find your spouse indulging a little, too.
Recipe by DIY Natural at https://www.diynatural.com/avocado-face-mask/